After so many years of supporting the community's calls to make Stanmore Station more accessible, we're pleased that the Government is currently planning upgrades to the station. The plans include:
- two lifts providing access to all platforms
- family and easily accessible toilets on Platforms 1/2
- accessible ramp from the station to Trafalgar Street
- regrading of the station underpass
- regraded station entrance and concourse on Douglas Street
- kiss and ride bay on Douglas Street
- new accessible parking space on Douglas Street.
Transport for NSW is asking for community feedback on the plan between Tuesday 1 February to Tuesday 15 February 2022.
To have your say use the online form, email [email protected] or call 1800 684 490.